Thursday 6 March 2014

Design Team Members 2.0 !

Hi friends and followers of TIME OUT Challenges!

Last week we met Bev, Lisa,  Gerrina and Dawn and today it's time to learn about our challenge blog creators Nonni and Sandie along with the 2 DT members Lynn and Shery who have been with us from the beginning. You've already seen some of our cards in the challenge introduction posts -let's have have a closer look at the ladies behind the cards now!


"I got hooked on card making when planning my wedding invitations a couple of years ago and started blogging in July 2012. I love blogland with all the inspirational card makers and challenges! I like various styles from CAS to vintage and in general I like beautiful, feminine and cute things -give me some floral images or cute characters and I'm happy to color them in with my Copics! I also like to learn different techniques and being a quite ambitious person I try to improve my skills all the time."



Sandie from London Days


"Hi there! I'm Sandie and I am passionate about making cards. I started crafting a few years ago and once I started I couldn't stop! My style is Clean and Simple. I am happiest when I have created a card with just stamp and ink and lots of white space, although you will see some bling and the odd ribbon now and then. When I am not crafting, I like to walk, grow my own vegetable, and watch movies. I live in London and I love to explore all that it has to offer!"


Lynn from the Mango Boys and Me


"Hello there!  I'm so thrilled to be on the Time Out Design Team. I'm from Loveland, Ohio (just north of Cincinnati).  I'm a mom to four boys, Ryan, Jonathon, Collin and Marcel. I am married to my high school sweetheart, Pat. I work full time and I absolutely love creating cards. Creating is the best relaxation!  I've been blogging since July 2009 and love this wonderful community of crafters!"




Shery from One Layer Cards

"I'm a mixed media girl who fell in love with card-making. I love

creating one layer and CAS cards with a touch of artsy, and I often

mix different media in my projects -- watercolors, inks, Gelatos,
gesso, markers, alcohol inks, acrylics, etc. I'm a writer and editor
by profession, and I have recently become a stamp artist/designer."



Here we are, all set to start the challenges next Thursday the 13th of March! Remember to take TIME OUT and craft, people!

2 comments:

Anita in France said...

Great to hear a little more about everyone ... roll on 13 March! Anita :)

Deborah Frings said...

So nice to "meet" you all. Really looking forward to next week's challenge!